Garadsil 9 Package with Consultation
Gardasil 9 targets the prevention of HPV infection, precancerous and cancerous
conditions of the cervix, vulva and vagina caused by strain types 6,11,16,18, 31, 33, 45, 52
and 58 as well as genital warts caused by strains types 6 and 11, in women aged below 26.
Who should have HPV vaccination?
- All unvaccinated females and males from 9 -26 years old (9-valent) - Medisave deductible
- 27 to 45 years old – non-Medisave deductible
How many doses are required?
- 9 to 13 years old: 2 doses
- 13 to 26 years old: 3 doses (0 month, 2 months and 6 months)
Price paid is a deposit.
GST charges will be levied at the respective clinic you have book appointment with.
Terms & Conditions
- Upon purchase, a confirmation email will be send to you for redemption. This letter can only be used for the package indicated.
- Prior booking of appointment is required. You need to present the letter upon registration at the clinic, together with your NRIC / Identification documents.
- Items in the package are non-exchangeable and deposit payment is non-refundable, including unutilised portion.
- Package is transferrable upon submission of authorisation form.
- Not valid with other corporate programmes or other government programmes.
- Our clinic is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of the redemption letter.
- To book your appointment, please use our book online appointment service or call the clinic directly.
- The letter is valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issuance.