Hepatitis A package with Consultation
Who should have Hepatitis A?
- It is for people who wish to decrease their risk of contracting Hepatitis A.
Who should have Hepatitis A vaccination?
- Diagnosed with chronic liver disease
- Person travelling or working in countries that have immediate or high risk to Hepatitis A
- Children aged 12 to 23 months
How many doses are required?
- Hepatitis A: 2 doses (6 months apart)
- Price is for 2 doses.
Price paid is a deposit. GST charges will be levied at the respective clinic you have book appointment with.
Term & Conditions
- Upon purchase, a confirmation email will be sent to you for redemption. This letter can only be used for the package indicated.
- Prior booking of appointment is required. You need to present the letter upon registration at the clinic, together with your NRIC / Identification documents.
- Items in the package are non-exchangeable and deposit payment is non-refundable, including unutilised portion.
- Package is transferrable upon submission of authorisation form.
- Not valid with other corporate programmes or other government programmes.
- Our clinic is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of the redemption letter.
- To book your appointment, please use our book online appointment service or call the clinic directly.
- The letter is valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issuance.