Hepatitis A package with Consultation
Who should have Hepatitis A?
- It is for people who wish to decrease their risk of contracting Hepatitis A.
Who should have Hepatitis A vaccination?
- Diagnosed with chronic liver disease
- Person travelling or working in countries that have immediate or high risk to Hepatitis A
- Children aged 12 to 23 months
How many doses are required?
- Hepatitis A: 2 doses (6 months apart)
Price paid is not inclusive of GST. You will need to pay for GST at the respective clinic you have book appointment with.