Hepatitis B package with Consultation
Who should have Hepatitis B?
- It is for people who wish to decrease their risk of contracting Hepatitis B.
Who should have Hepatitis B vaccination?
- Aged 21 and above without history of disease prior and indications of immunity
- Has haemophilia or any other condition that requires repeated blood infusions
- Has unprotected sex with new partners or who had 2 or more sexual partners in the past 6 months
How many doses are required?
- Hepatitis B: 3 doses (0 month, 1 month, 6 months)
Price paid is not inclusive of GST. You will need to pay for GST at the respective clinic you have book appointment with.