Respiratory Protection Vaccines (RPV-1) with Consultation
Year 1: Influenza, Pneumococcal-23, Pertussis (100 day cough) & Diphtheria
Who should have RPV-1 vaccination?
- Low Immunity
- Frequent Respiratory Tract Infections,
- Elderly 50 years and above
- Chronic Asthmatic
- Chronic Bronchitis Diabetics & other chronic diseases
- Frequent Traveller
How many doses are required?
- Flu Vaccination: 1 dose (Every 6 months or 12 months)
- Pneumovax 23: (Every 5 to 10 years)
- 1 dose (65 years old and above)
- 1 to 2 doses (18 to 64 years old)
- Boosterix: 1 dose (10 yearly)
Medisave Deductible for people with Chronic Bronchitis or Asthma.
Price paid is not inclusive of GST. You will need to pay for GST at the respective clinic you have book appointment with.