Respiratory Protection Vaccines (RPV-2)
Year 2: Influenza, Pneumococcal Conjugated Vaccine 13
Who should have RPV-2 vaccination?
- Low Immunity
- Frequent Respiratory Tract Infections,
- Elderly 50 years and above
- Chronic Asthmatic
- Chronic Bronchitis Diabetics & other chronic diseases
- Frequent Traveller
- Patients with previous PPSV23 vaccination
How many doses are required? (1 year from RPV-1 completion)
- Flu Vaccination: 1 dose (Every 6 months or 12 months)
- Prevnar 13: (Every 5 to 10 years)
- 1 dose (65 years old and above)
- 1 to 2 doses (18 to 64 years old)
Medisave Deductible for people with Chronic Bronchitis or Asthma $10 per Medisave application.
Price exclude GST. You will need to pay for GST at the respective clinic you have book appointment with.