Year 2 Respiratory Protection Vaccines (RPV-2)
RPV Year 2: Influenza, Pneumococcal Conjugated Vaccine 13
Who should have RPV-2 vaccination?
- Low Immunity
- Frequent Respiratory Tract Infections,
- Elderly 50 years and above
- Chronic Asthmatic
- Chronic Bronchitis Diabetics & other chronic diseases
- Frequent Traveller
- Patients with previous PPSV23 vaccination
How many doses are required? (1 year from RPV-1 completion)
- Flu Vaccination: 1 dose (Every 6 months or 12 months)
- Prevnar 13: (Every 5 to 10 years)
- 1 dose (65 years old and above)
- 1 to 2 doses (18 to 64 years old)
Price paid is a deposit payment.
GST charges will be levied at the respective clinic you have book appointment with.
Terms & Conditions
- Upon purchase, a confirmation email will be sent to you for redemption. This letter can only be used for the package indicated.
- Prior booking of appointment is required. You need to present the letter upon registration at the clinic, together with your NRIC / Identification documents.
- Items in the package are non-exchangeable and deposit payment is non-refundable, including unutilised portion.
- Package is transferrable upon submission of authorisation form.
- Not valid with other corporate programmes or other government programmes.
- Our clinic is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of the redemption letter.
- To book your appointment, please use our book online appointment service or call the clinic directly.
- The letter is valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issuance.