Terms and Conditions (Remote Overseas Vaccination Records)
All individuals who have been vaccinated overseas with any vaccines approved under the WHO Emergency Use Listing (EUL), including booster shots, can get their overseas vaccination records ingested into the National Immunisation Registry (NIR).
If their overseas vaccination documents are not in English, they will need to get the documents translated by a translation service provider, notary public or embassy of the country that issued the document. Both the original overseas vaccination document and translated document must be shown for verification.
Holders of the following types of certificates may be exempted from serology testing for their vaccinations to be recognised. However, your certificate must be able to be scanned to verify its authenticity.
International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate on the BruHealth App
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate from the Kingdom of Cambodia
Smart Health Card (HSC)
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
COVID-19 Vaccination Record from Department of Health
Co-WIN International Travel Certificate
International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate from the PeduliLindungi App
Vaccination Certificate of COVID-19
International Travel Health Certificate
Digital Certificate for COVID-19 Vaccination from the MySejahtera App
COVID-19 Digital Certification from the Health Protection Agency Maldives
EU Digital COVID Certificate (EU DCC)
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate from the Department of Health
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate from Ministry of Public Health
Republic of Korea
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate from Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate from Tawakkalna App
SMART Health Card (SHC) or CDC Vaccination Card
Steps to Updating Your Vaccination Record
1. Fill up and submit the Recognition of Overseas COVID-19 Vaccination form, click here.
2. Email us your digital vaccination document with verifiable QR code. We will verify your documents and its authenticity.
3. Once the vaccination certificate has been verified successfully, we will give you a call to verify your Name / IC / Passport and Date of Birth.
4. We will send you a payment link via email for you to make your payment there. Do send a screenshot to us once your payment is made.
5. Your Vaccination Status will be shown on TraceTogether or Healthhub within the next 48 hours upon the successful update into NIR.
6. Any resubmission of vaccination record to NiR will have additional charges of $25.
1. Personal identification documents (e.g. NRIC, FIN card, Work permit card, Passport)
2. Overseas vaccination document (Original hardcopy or digital vaccination certificate)
Markers of Authenticity
Adequate information to be uploaded into National Immunisation Registry (NIR)
a) Full Name and Unique Identification Number (as per government-issued identification document)
b) Date of Birth
a) Physical seal or stamp
b) QR Code linked to E-Notarisation Authority
a) Name of Vaccine
c) Batch / Lot Number (Should be entered where possible but not mandatory for ingestion)
d) Date of Vaccination
a) If your vaccination documents are not in English, you will need to get the documents translated by a translation service provider, notary public or embassy of the country that issued the document. Both the original overseas vaccination document and translated document must be shown for verification.
b) The vaccination certificate is in a digitally verifiable format and must be able to provide a digital certificate when scanned.