Terms and Conditions (Tele-ART)
Please ensure that you have read and understood all the following requirements before proceeding with your Remote Supervised Antigen Rapid Test (Tele-ART). If you have frequent nose bleeds, bleeding disorders, recent surgery or trauma to your nose or nasopharyngeal cancer we will not be able to supervise the Tele-ART Swab Test. If you have any symptoms, please consult a doctor for physical consultation.
Remote Supervised Antigen Rapid Test results may return as inconclusive:
In that event, you are required to repeat the test, do follow our Supervisor's instruction for a repeat test from Step 1 to 4 as referred below. Should this result affect your departure time, Etern Medical Clinic and/or the appointed laboratories vendor(s) shall not be held responsible or liable for any claims, damages, losses, expenses cost or liabilities.
Preparation for Remote Supervised Antigen Rapid Test
1. Present your NRIC or Passport and Travel Itinerary (For Travels) to our Supervisor for verification.
2. Prepare 2 sets of ART test kits (1 for back-up purpose). Present all the test kits showing the Batch/Lot number to our Supervisor and set all the components on the table or flat surfaces*.
3. Follow our Supervisor's instructions and do your ART self-test accordingly. Our Supervisor will guide you if you have any enquiries.
4. Wait for 15 minutes for the results to show. Once the time is up, present your result to our Supervisor for confirmation. During the 15 minutes wait, you may leave your camera to do your thing*.
*Always ensure that your test is in the camera's view. Adjust accordingly before starting the self-test.
**In any event, your result is inconclusive, do follow our Supervisor's instruction and repeat the process with your back-up ART test kit.
*** In any event of disrupted connection or non-continuous real time remote supervision, your test will be considered invalid, you will be required to repeat the test from Step 1 to 4.
Delivery of Results
You will receive your results within 1 to 2 hours after your test via HealthHub or TraceTogether.
For Travellers, you will receive your Notarised Digital Health Certificate via the email you provided. You are advised to print out and bring along the hardcopies of your Notarised Digital Health Certificate with your overseas.
By reading this agreement, I agree to the following conditions set out:
1. I have checked the timeframe requirements of the destination countries I am travelling to, the travel lanes and the PCT testing window frame. I will not hold Etern Medical and the laboratory liable for any additional costs incurred should there be any rejections from the airlines, embassy, and authorities due to the wrong appointment made that is based on the country's pre-arrival swab requirements time.
2. I acknowledge that Etern Medical Clinic accepts no responsibility or liability for any missed flights due to inconclusive results or any other unpredictable factors that may occur.
3. I understand that if my pre-departure test result returns as positive, I am not permitted to travel and MOH will be notified of my results.
4. I agree that Etern Medical may collect, use and disclose my personal data to contact me in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2012 and Etern Medical's data protection policy.
5. I declare that all information provided here by me is accurate, complete and true. There will not be any refund for cancellation. Any Re-Notarised Digital Health Certificate, there will be a $10 charge.
© Copyright 2014 by Etern Medical. All Rights Reserved.